Internal Family SystemsIFS
Give yourself peace and better self esteem.
Most of us have learned to push aside the unpleasant traits we find inside and, as far as possible, not have contact with them.
What’s different about IFS and what really works well is that we don’t push any part of ourselves aside. We consider all parts – even the most annoying and transgressive parts of us – as if they have positive intentions and something to teach us, so we invite them in and treat them with curiosity and respect. Along the way, this leads us to integrate all parts of our personality and to make peace with what we have had difficulty accepting in ourselves, and this in turn gives us peace and better self-esteem.
How can IFS help you?
- You make peace with every part of you – many people have learned to push away the sides of themselves that they don’t like. At IFS, we negotiate with all parts and find solutions so that the parts stop managing your life in inappropriate ways.
- You learn how to treat each part of yourself with kindness and compassion instead of trying to block out what you do not like in yourself.
- You get to know yourself and that leads to you being able to make better choices.
- You heal the vulnerabilities you may have from your upbringing and negotiate a collaboration with your young parts, where it is your Self that controls what happens.
- You also heal any trauma you may have.
- You create openness and freedom in your inner emotional and mental system and you get to like yourself.
Book A Session
Get int touch will all your parts and learn to love yourself fully.